The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) reported 1,293 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 81 additional deaths, on Saturday, April 11.
The deaths were:
- Champaign County: 1 male 70s
- Cook County: 1 female 30s, 2 males 40s, 1 female 50s, 3 males 50s, 3 females 60s, 7 males 60s, 9 females 70s, 4 males 70s, 7 females 80s, 8 males 80s, 7 females 90s, 2 males 90s, 1 female 100s
- DuPage County: 1 male 60s, 1 female 80s, 2 males 80s, 1 female 90s
- Jackson County: 1 female 90s
- Kankakee County: 1 female 60s, 1 female 80s
- Lake County: 2 males 60s, 1 female 70s, 1 male 70s, 2 females 80s, 1 male 80s, 1 female 90s
- McHenry County: 1 male 60s
- St. Clair County: 1 female 80s, 1 female 90s
- Will County: 1 female 70s, 2 males 70s, 1 male 80s, 1 female 90s
- Winnebago County: 1 male 90s
McDonough, Perry and Warren counties are now reporting a case.
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 19,180 cases, including 677 deaths, in 86 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
The State of Illinois is closely monitoring all of our state facilities. The Illinois Department of Veterans Affair (IDVA) is reporting a single employee at the Illinois Veterans 广西快3走势图 at Manteno has tested positive for COVID-19. The employee is isolating at 广西快3走势图 and a full contract tracing investigation is underway to determine potential exposures. At this time, there are no positive cases in residents at any of the Illinois Veterans 广西快3走势图s.
Additionally, a separate stand-alone facility on the Manteno grounds, the Prince 广西快3走势图 that serves 广西快3走势图less veterans, has seen four employees and two 广西快3走势图less veterans also test positive for COVID-19. A contract tracing investigation is underway to determine potential exposures.
On March 11, the staff at IDVA implemented agency-wide enhanced safety protocols to protect our veteran heroes and staff. Those measures include health screenings of staff and residents, maintaining social distancing practices, and intensified cleaning and disinfection protocols. This also includes minimizing movement within the facility including restricting outside visitor and encouraging residents to remain in their rooms.
For all personal protective equipment (PPE) donations, email or email firstname.lastname@example.org.